Permanent Family Practice Job Shubuta, MS
Family Medicine Opportunity
This practice has offered high-quality health services in the Southeast for over 30 years. Due to their exceptional work in their branch, they've made their name in this area and have become the primary health provider for the people. This community health center (FQHC) is seeking a Family Practice physician that is compassionate and wants to be around a collaborative support staff. Join a group with a supportive administrative team that values its employees while making a difference in the community.
- Outpatient position with very minimal inpatient work
- 4-day work week, potential option of a 3-day work week
- Great benefits + sign-on and relocation package
- Student loan forgiveness
- Flexible base salary + production bonus
- Generous PTO, paid holidays off and sick days per year
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Live and work in one of the most historic regions in the United States! The Southeast is the fastest-growing region with plenty of jobs for you and your family. You will enjoy all of the family-friendly activities at your fingertips in an area that is known for its outdoor living lifestyle and close access to beautiful beaches.
- Beautiful sandy beaches nearby
- Boating, sailing in nearby lakes, and the Gulf Coast
- Low cost of living where you can buy a big house for very little money
- Easy access to nearby airports
Job ID: PC 12204596
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.