Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Western, NM
A New Mexico-based medical facility needs locum tenens OB/GYN coverage. Candidates with full-time and part-time availability will be considered for this role. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 18 - 24 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. You will need an active NM state license. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-time and part-time availability
- NM license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 18 - 24 patient per day
- Full-scope of OB/GYN duties
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.