Permanent Neonatology Job Harrisonburg, VA
This employed opportunity offers a sign-on bonus, various health insurance options, dental and vision benefits, life and disability insurance, employee stock purchase plan, professional liability insurance, advanced and continuing medical education, support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing, a 401k with annual matching program. There is also a potential sign-on bonus, tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Virginia town that is home to a renowned university. The area is surrounded by vineyards, wineries, breweries, galleries, and Civil War era historic sites. Washington, DC and Richmond, VA are an easy drive away.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2643423.
- Employed position
- Block schedule
- New practice
- There will be 2 neonatologists
- Growing level II NICU
- No in-house call
- Board certified, or board eligible if newly trained
- Located 1 hour from Charlottesville and 2 hours from Washington, DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.