Full Time ObGyn Job Abingdon, VA
A new OB/GYN physician opportunity is now available in Virginia at a group practice. Come join 4 other physicians and 2 mid-levels. Eventually 1 of the physician will be retiring, so they are recruiting for his replacement. Work out of 1 hospital that does approximately 600 deliveries per year. The call will be 1:5. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible; a practicing physician or resident.
This position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, occurrence malpractice, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation time, loan repayment, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of southwest Virginia, Abingdon is known for its thriving artistic community, historic charm, and its proximity to some of the most spectacular outdoor recreation in the state. One of the best known is the Virginia Highlands Festival, which takes place each summer.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2643545.
- Competitive compensation and occurrence malpractice
- Join 4 physicians with 2 mid-levels
- Replace a retiring physician looking for his replacement
- Deliver out of 1 hospital
- Hospital does approximately 600 deliveries per year
- Call is 1:5
- All experience levels are welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.