Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Seattle, WA
A private practice in Washington needs an additional hematologist or medical oncologist due to growth. The schedule will be 4 days a week with light call 1 weekday per week, and 1 weekend per month. There is excellent hospitalist support, so the inpatient duties are limited. The incoming physician will see approximately 60% oncology and 40% hematology cases. They have fully functional infusion suites candidates, on-site pharmacy, comprehensive patient support services, and a state-of-the-art radiation therapy program. Candidates must be board certified in medical oncology, and post-fellowship work experience would be a plus.
This partnership opportunity offers a competitive annual salary plus a generous productivity bonus. You will also receive a combined relocation and sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2642848.
- Partnership considered after 18 months
- Salary plus a generous productivity bonus
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Growing private practice
- Enjoy a light call
- Work 4 days a week
- Excellent hospitalist support
- Easy access to the San Juan Islands and North Cascade Mountain
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.