Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job TX
This hospital-employed opportunity has a flexible base salary plus an RVU productivity bonus program. You will also be offered a full benefits package, life insurance/disability, 35 days of PTO, relocation stipend, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME with stipend, loan repayment program, membership dues and licensing assistance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail.
Reside in a very scenic area of TX, in a warm and friendly community that is very safe to raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2642996.
- Tail coverage and loan repayment available
- Negotiable salary and RVU productivity bonus program in place
- Established hospital facility
- Fully staffed and set up to come in and hit the ground running
- Enjoy a 4.5-day workweek
- No weekend clinic hours
- 1:3 light weekend call, mostly on the phone
- MDs or DOs, practicing physicians or new grads, and fellows are all welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.