Full Time Pediatrics Job Chicago, IL
An established and growing group practice in the heart of downtown Chicago needs an additional pediatrician. The schedule is a 4, 10-hour workweek with rotating weekends. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. Call is 1:5 or 1:6 weeknights, with an after hours triage service that handles a majority of the calls. This position is primarily outpatient with newborn and inpatient rounds. There will be no emergency, or C-section/delivery coverage.
This position offers a competitive salary and paid membership, licensing, and association fees. You will also receive health and dental benefits, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy working in Chicago, IL. You will have access to all the dining, benefits, culture, art, and entertainment the Windy City has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2643063.
- Join an established and growing group practice in the heart of downtown Chicago
- 4-day workweek
- Mostly outpatient
- No C-sections or deliveries
- Light nurse-triaged call
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits package that includes health/dental, malpractice paid, and a 401k retirement plan
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2643063
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.