Permanent Radiology Job Knoxville, TN
This partnership-track position offers an annual salary until partnership. You will also be provided with paid medical and dental benefits, long-term disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a $6,000 professional allowance, a retirement plan with up to 6% match, profit sharing after 2 years, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Tennessee. You will be able to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains, activities and sports with the University, historic neighborhoods, an affordable cost of living, well-known golf courses, and a renovated downtown.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2643068.
- Competitive base salary
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call is 10 weekends per year for partners
- No call/weekends if employed
- No state income tax
- Metro TN location
- University town with great amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.