Full Time Hospitalist Job Tucson, AZ
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary and bonus plan. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in the growing and attractive city of Tucson, Arizona. Spend your time off enjoying the warm weather and an abundance of activities. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, an endless amount of golf courses, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2643113.
- Join a top hospital system and organization right in Tucson, Arizona
- Flexible block schedule can be 7 on and 7 off, or similar to average 15 shifts per month
- Reasonable patient census for rounding and admissions
- Will consider IM or FM candidates that can start in 90 to 120 days per license/credentialing
- Both new graduates and experienced physicians are welcomed
- Organization is affiliated with the hospital
- Offers excellent salary, incentives, and benefits
- Live and practice right in sunny Tucson, Arizona
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.