Full Time Pulmonology Job Cumberland, MD
A large hospital in western Maryland is looking for a pulmonary critical care medical director to lead a group of critical care physicians and nurses in a new state-of-the-art short-term acute-care hospital with offices right on campus.
The hospital has an open ICU with 19 beds (7 to 8 PPD avg), an excellent nursing staff, and a trauma III coordinator on-site. Diagnostic procedures include spirometry, spirometry before and after bronchodilation, lung volumes, DLCO, disability determination, arterial blood gases, pulmonary exercise, bronchoscopy assist, methacholine challenge, mask fit testing, and pulmonary rehabilitation.
You will be employed by a large and financially stable health system with a guaranteed salary with RVU production bonuses, full health and dental benefits, student loan reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401k, 403b, and/or 457 with matching, 1 week of CME with stipend, and 34 days of PTO to start.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2643115.
- Lead a collegial pulmonary critical care group in a large hospital with 19 ICU beds
- Mix of clinical and administrative duties
- On-site medical office suite for easy access to pulmonary testing
- Comprehensive ICU with excellent nursing support
- On-site sleep lab where only sleep certified physicians see sleep patients
- About 15 home sleep studies a week, maybe 2 a week in-house
- Guaranteed salary with RVU production bonuses and full health system benefits
- Western Maryland is the perfect setting for outdoor activities like camping, hiking, and fishing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.