Full Time Surgery Job Garden City, KS
In addition to a salary guarantee for 1 or 2 years, you will also be offered relocation assistance, and student loan repayment if approved.
Garden City is home to Lee Richardson Zoo, the largest zoological park in western Kansas. It is also home to 2 regulation golf courses, a nationally recognized community college, an indoor water park, and The Big Pool. The community is home to several financial institutions, medical facilities, a regional airport, and retail shopping areas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2643327.
- Salary guarantee for 1 or 2 years
- Student loan repayment assistance available
- Bread and butter general surgery
- Scopes not required
- Block time guaranteed
- Work from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:3 call
- Average 15 to 25 patients and 4 to 5 consults a day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.