Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, CT
For this employed opportunity, you will be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, 1 week of CME time plus a stipend, a 403b retirement plan, fully-funded pension, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a salary that starts at $220K with RVU and quality bonuses, health benefits, and 4 weeks of vacation.
You will enjoy living in this central Connecticut location which puts you at the center of some of the state's finest communities. The area has top-ranked schools, several colleges and universities, and is close to Long Island Sound and the beaches.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find a primary care job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2643408.
- Outpatient adult medicine practice for either an internist or family practice physician
- 1:4 phone-only call
- See 18 to 21 patients daily
- Take over very large practice from a retiring internist
- Salary starting at $220K plus incentives
- Work in a brand new office
- Superb benefit package
- RVU and quality bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.