Full Time ObGyn Job VA
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established, thriving practice located in Richmond, VA seeking a full-time OB/GYN Physician.
- Initial 2-year salary guaranteed with bonus eligibility
- Your call schedule will be 1:6
- Signing bonus and CME allowance
- Malpractice with tail insurance provided
- 401(k) with employer matching
- All physicians are supported by a highly experienced clinical and administrative staff
Richmond, which is the capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia, has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents. Richmond is a city deep in history with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round. In the city you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. The area enjoys four distinct seasons. The city also boasts the first state-supported art museum in the United States and the Southeast's largest museum - the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. With easy access to interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia?s beaches and the Blue Ridge Mountains are only an hour and a half away.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.