Permanent Cardiology Job Ogden, UT
General Cardiology Opportunity
$600K+ Earning Potential
Near Major Metro
Join a Level II Trauma Center and Size C facility with 240 beds that is seeking to add a General Cardiologist to their team. This hospital achieved chest pain, AFib, and Heart Failure accreditation and has a built-in referral system. With a service area of 900,000 people, a full sub-specialty service line, and a great team working alongside you, this could be your next great adventure!
- Competitive salary guarantee + production
- Newly upgraded cath labs
- 1:5 call schedule with paid call
- Full benefits, PTO, sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This area consistently ranks amount the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike or enjoy the great national parks.
- Half an hour from a major metro and an international airport
- Short drive to internationally known ski resorts or national parks
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- An abundance of restaurants, nightlife and family-friendly activities
Job ID: CD 11914464
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.