Full Time Psychiatry Job Nashville, TN
CompHealth is currently assisting a psychiatric service in Tennessee with their search for an adult psychiatrist. Be a part of a committed team of physicians providing quality and compassionate care for older adults in a relaxed residential setting. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other psychiatrists. You will need to be board certified or board eligible within 3 years of training. If you do not have a Tennessee medical license, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses with stock options. You will also receive comprehensive benefits, PTO, 5 days of CME and $2,500, life insurance/disability, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2642219.
- Outstanding salary with production bonuses to exceed $300K
- Inpatient with opportunity to establish IOP and private practice
- Adult psychiatrist position
- Brand new facility
- Solid corporate parent company
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Just 45 minutes to Nashville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.