Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Northern, MN
An exciting medical/hematologist-oncologist opportunity is now available at a multispecialty group practice in Minnesota. The incoming physician will have the ability to work in a community role and subspecialize part of their practice in their area of interests. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday and you will split your time between 2 locations. There will be no call responsibilities. Come join 1 medical oncologist, 2 APPs, and 1 radiation oncologist. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience, a stable work history, and excellent communication skills. They can support H-1B visa holders.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a lucrative earning potential and great benefits. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, accrued FTO (flexible time off), CME time, a 457 or 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2642622.
- Lucrative earning potential and great benefits
- Nationally recognized facility
- Ability to subspecialize part of your practice in your area of interest
- Leadership opportunity available
- Work 4.5 days per week
- No call responsibilities
- Strong support staff and resources
- Main clinic is attached to the hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.