Full Time Internal Medicine Job Flushing, NY
A healthcare organization in New York needs additional internal medicine support. The office is open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 7 pm, and you will work 2 Saturdays a month from 8 am to 2:45 pm, but you will have a day off during the week. This position is outpatient with no call responsibilities. You can expect to see 8 patients per day on average. The group requires that you be board certified with at least 3 years of experience.
This position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, CME time, a 401k retirement package with 10% match, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Flushing, New York, a dynamic and diverse community. You will find world cuisines, live music of every vibe imaginable, as well as people from all parts of the world.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2642885.
- Competitive salary of $200K plus 3% raise annually
- Full benefits and 401k with 10% match
- Outpatient position
- Monday to Friday, and 2 Saturdays a month
- No call responsibilities
- See 8 patients per day
- Other languages are a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.