Full Time ObGyn Job Vicksburg, MS
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary. You may also receive a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, CME, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in a pleasant part of western Mississippi. It is located on the Mississippi River and is less than an hour from 1 of the largest cities in the state, a quintessential college town, but still has a relaxed, Southern hospitality. The area has a thriving arts and culture scene and is accompanied by an array of modern entertainment, dining, and shopping opportunities. The nearby forests and rivers are filled with wildlife, cabin stays, and plenty of hiking and biking trails.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2642924.
- Possible loan repayment
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Anticipated call of 1:3
- Block scheduling and add-ons available
- Average 40 babies per month
- C-section cases available
- Robotics available (da Vinci Xi)
- On-site anesthesia coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.