Full Time Hospitalist Job Southern, CO
CompHealth is currently assisting an accredited trauma center in Colorado with their search for a medical director. The team consists of 4 full-time and 2 part time hospitalists, and a pool of PRNs for any additional coverage. The schedule will be 14, 12-hour shifts per month that will be mostly days. You will see a total of 15 to 16 patients per day. Comfort in ICU/procedures are ideal to provide floor and ICU care. You will need to be board certified with at least 3 years of experience. Leadership experience would be a big plus.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentives. You will be offered a choice of 2 medical and prescription plans for you and your dependents. Also available is dental/vision/life insurances, LTD and extended sick leave, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME allowance, retirement plans, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2642976.
- Up to $100k in loan repayment
- Base salary plus incentives
- Mix of clinical and administrative responsibility
- 12-hour shifts
- 14 shifts per month
- Mostly daytime shifts, but flexible for some nights
- ICU skills are required in a 6-bed unit
- 15 to 16 total patient encounters includes admissions
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.