Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, FL
A family practice physician opportunity is available at a clinic in Florida. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, or you can work 4,10-hour days. The call schedule is 1:8 weeks and is shared with other practices/APPs so it is very light. You can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average and you will have your own MA assigned to you. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current FL license. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU and quality bonuses. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, a sign-on bonus, long- and short-term disability, CME, a 403b retirement plan with 5% match, and sovereign immunity malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2642994.
- Flexible schedule offered
- MSG in southwest FL
- EMR: Epic and Dragon
- Call is 1:8 weeks and is very light
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- Have your own MA assigned to you
- 403b with 5% match
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.