Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, FL
A primary care physician is needed at a Florida clinic. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, or you can work 4, 10-hour days seeing 20 to 25 patients per day on average. They will also consider physicians who want to work part time. You will work with advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians. The call is shared and is 1:8 weeks. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible. Final-year residents and fellows will considered.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU and quality bonuses. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/holidays, a sign-on bonus, long- and short-term disability, CME, a 403b retirement plan with 5% match, relocation assistance, and sovereign immunity malpractice coverage.
This area is known for its boardwalk-lined beach and laid back atmosphere with great weather year round.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2642997.
- 4-day workweek available
- Part-time physicians will be considered
- Join a thriving multispecialty group in southwest FL
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- See patients 15 and older
- Excellent support staff
- 403b with 5% match
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.