Permanent Endocrinology Job The Villages, FL
Nationally Ranked Organization
This practice was established in 2012 and now has over 95 providers in 15 different specialties. This multi-specialty group ranks in the “Top 1%” nationally for patient satisfaction. They are associated with a luxury active adult retirement community. Join two other Endocrinologists in a location that is highly sought after while maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits
- Completely outpatient practice
- Work in a brand-new Specialty Care Center
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Live and work where others vacation! Florida is the perfect destination for family vacations, tropical getaways, and beautiful weather all year ‘round. Don’t wait to live here until you are retired… the time is now!
- No state tax and low cost of living
- Free charter school for your children, ranked in the top 10% in Florida
- Short drive to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Legoland
- Fine dining, culture, and access to an international airport
- Your pick of day-tripping to either the Atlantic Ocean or Gulf of Mexico
Job ID: END 10394629
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.