Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Baltimore, MD
A hospital in Maryland needs an additional general hematologist-oncologist due to growth. The schedule is Monday through Friday with an equally shared call. You will join a team of 9 physicians, a director, 6 MAs, 1 NP, 3 oncology nurses, and an office staff. Come work at a top-ranked hospital and an accredited comprehensive community cancer center with leadership opportunities. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians. The ideal candidate will have a desire to subspecialize.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary and stipend. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, vacation/holidays, 5 days of CME and $2,500 per year, a 403b retirement plan with matching, and malpractice with tail coverage. You may also be eligible for loan forgiveness.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2642485.
- Full comprehensive benefits and stipend for licensing, subscriptions, etc
- Employed by a top-ranked hospital in the state
- Accredited comprehensive community cancer center
- Leadership opportunity
- Monday through Friday with equally shared call
- Join a full team of physicians and support staff
- Desire to subspecialize is encouraged
- Outstanding location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.