Full Time Trauma Surgery Job Santa Maria, CA
Central Coast of California
General Surgery - Trauma or Critical Care Needed
Enjoy the Pristine California beaches without the High Cost of Living
This is the opportunity of a lifetime! Live on the beach and earn a generous income all while enjoying a spectacular quality of life - opportunities like this will not last long!
- Employed position with independent group
- Need a trauma critical surgeon and a trauma surgeon
- Directorship opportunity
- Can be a surgical hospitalist if desired
- Hospital is going from a Level III to Level II trauma
- Generous salary with production
- Excellent income potential
- Partnership track
- Opportunity to buy into surgery center
- Cover only 1 hospital - no competition in community
- Very collegial group
- Paid relocation and sign-on bonus
- Benefits include health, PTO and retirement
- CME allowance with paid malpractice insurance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy beautiful beaches and scenic wine country in the California Central Coast!
- Enjoy all that Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties have to offer
- Area is ranked one of the "Best Places in the U.S. to Live"
- Family-oriented community with one of the best public school districts in the state
- Surf in the morning, wine taste in the afternoon, take in a concert in the park at dusk and njoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Home to a top, competitive university, which lends this area a youthful vibe and intellectual community
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, farmer’s market, fine cuisine and boutique shops
- Easy access to Bay Area, Monterey, and Los Angeles!
Job ID: TRS 194626
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.