Permanent Cardiology Noninvasive Job Nashville, TN
Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Premier group is looking for non-invasive cardiologist to join their team at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center in Nashville, TN.
- Board certified or board eligible in general cardiology
- 2021 fellows and experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Competitive salary with productivity bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
- Paid time off, CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
About Centennial Heart at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center:
- Centennial Heart at TriStar Southern Hills serves the greater Nashville communities near Brentwood, Berry Hill, Antioch and Oak Hill
- It is our mission and passion to improve the quality of life for our patients through excellent cardiac care
- We are part of a team of over 40 experienced cardiologists leading the local and regional area in specialized collaborative cardiac care
- TriStar Southern Hills, a 126-bed hospital, has a full range of healthcare services, including emergency, orthopaedics, rehabilitation and cardiology, including cardiac rehab
- Clinic located on hospital campus
- Accredited chest pain center with a 24/7 STEMI PCI laboratory
- 1:3 call
- Average of 20 patient office visits daily per cardiologist
- Opportunity to start position in 2020
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 “Best Places to Live” in the 2019 US News and World Report.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.