Permanent Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Dickson, TN
Pulmonary and Critical Care Opportunity in Dickson, Tennessee
Join a respected, hardworking and visionary pulmonary and critical care physician only 40 minutes from downtown Nashville, Tennessee.
- Board eligible or board certified in pulmonary and critical care medicine
- 2021 fellow or practicing physician looking to make a career move
- Average 15-20 patients per day
- Call coverage will be 1:2 with the addition of the new member (mainly phone-call)
- Employment model with full benefits
- Relocation assistance
About TriStar Horizon Medical Center and Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists:
- Fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center offering a full-array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopaedics, surgical and women’s services
- Our satellite campus, TriStar Natchez, offers imaging and oncology services, as well as 24/7, full-service ER that provides the same services as our main campus emergency room
- Excellent staff including: one nurse practitioner, one transcriptionist, four office staff members
- Office located on TriStar Horizon Medical Center’s campus – medical office building
- Unmet community need coupled with practice growth prompting search efforts
- Only pulmonary/critical care on staff
- Practice is 100% pulmonary/critical care with no internal medicine
- Modern hospital with 6-bed ICU, current expansion plans
- Active hospitalist program, rarely called in after hours
- Spacious, beautifully appointed, office space large enough to accommodate associate, 5 exam rooms, PFT, EMR equipped
Dickson, TN offers a quaint community with the conveniences of big city life and only 34 miles from Nashville. Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities that are rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Growing community with vibrant downtown district that offers boutiques, businesses, brewery, restaurants and more.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.