Full Time Palliative Medicine Job Duluth, MN
An innovative, dynamic, and rapidly growing Palliative Care Program in Duluth, MN is looking to hire a full or part-time Palliative Care physician to be part of their planned expansion of care. You will be working in close collaboration with the newly created section of Hospice and Palliative Care which includes 8 physicians (two fellowship-trained Palliative physicians), 3 Nurse Practitioners, 4 Bereavement Coordinators, and 9 Social Workers.
- Flexible, Monday-Friday schedule (NO weekends & NO Nights)
- Leadership option if interested
- Assist in the continued development/expansion of community palliative care program
- Opportunity to participate in hospice call & rotate through inpatient as well as outpatient
- Region leading salary plan
- Full array of benefits/perks
Duluth, MN is home to over 85,000 people and sits on the shores of Lake Superior. Their residents enjoy the freshwater aquarium, museums, galleries, theaters, trains, planes and harbor cruises, waterfront trails, and vast lakeside estates. Located 35 miles from the Brule River State Forest, 97 miles from the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest, and 150 miles from Minneapolis.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.