Full Time Surgery Job MA
Seeking a General Surgeon for an outpatient position in a beautifully renovated vascular, skin and soft tissue surgical procedure office led by a senior-level Board-Certified General Surgeon and team of 2 Advanced Practice Providers, Sonographers, medical assistants and support staff dedicated to caring for surgical patients in a highly competent, compassionate environment.
- Perform ambulatory vascular, skin & soft tissue procedures
- Excellent clinical outcomes are the central focus of the practice
- Be busy from day 1
- Compensation will be appropriate for the specialty and the experience
- Generous benefits package
- Require a minimum of 3 years of employment as an investment to months of intensive training
Must have appropriate clinical training or be willing to be trained to perform many outpatient vascular and general surgical procedures. Ideal candidates would be a vascular surgeon, a general surgeon, or an interventional radiologist. The ideal candidate must possess a natural, inherent propensity to acquire technical, procedural skills quickly and proficiently. Must-have?s are good hand-eye coordination, steady hands, and ability to thrive amidst stress during procedures as well as a high level of interpersonal communication skills. The work environment is one of high proficiency, high quality of care, and a caring and joyous experience for both the patients and the staff members.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.