Full Time Breast Surgery Job Breast Surgeon Needed in Northern Indiana, IN
Northern Indiana health network is seeking a fellow trained breast Surgeon to join a multi-specialty group practice.
- This individual will work with their Comprehensive Cancer Center, which includes multi-disciplinary support and collaboration with medical and radiation oncologists, pathologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, nurse practitioners, genetic counselors, physical therapy, survivor-ship support and nurse navigators
- There is an expectation that incoming surgeon will take some General Surgery call and do some General Surgery cases.
- This is not a 100% Breast Surgery position.
- Dynamic team of breast navigators, specialty trained nurses and a mid-level provider
- Diagnostic Imaging on site
- High-risk genetic counseling and testing
- Medical and radiation oncology services
- Research opportunities
- Cancer rehabilitation
- NAPBC Accreditation
- The network has more than 100 access points in northern Indiana including physician offices, urgent care clinics, outpatient centers, and eight hospitals consisting of 973 licensed beds - 797 in Allen County alone.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Salary
- Productivity Incentive
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance and time off
- Paid time off
- Benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- Named All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- 10 minute drive to work ? no traffic!
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three hours)
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.