Permanent Family Practice Job Family Medicine MD/DO needed for Residency Program - OB not required, GA
Family Medicine Residency in Warner Robins, GA is seeking to add a family medicine physician to its faculty.
- System includes a 247-bed hospital and Pavilion Family Medicine Center where the residency longitudinal outpatient experience occurs.
- Join a 6-6-6 program that started accepting residents in July 2012, and are continually improving the premier training program in middle Georgia.
- This position is flexible and offers the opportunity to work inpatient, outpatient, or a combination of both teaching family medicine residents,as well as 2-3 half days of outpatient care in the family medicine office.
- Obstetrics is not required.
- Competitive salary, 403(b) and 457 (b) retirement programs, malpractice insurance withtail coverage, and the unique opportunity to shape the development of the residency program within a system that has full administrative support.
- Electronic medical records are utilized in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
Houston County is a desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living. It is conveniently located 1.5 hourssouth of Atlanta, 2.5 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4.5 hours from the Gulf of Mexico. Houston County has an excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate. It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home. Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.