Locum Tenens Vascular Surgery Job Unknown, WI
We have an opportunity in Wisconsin for a vascular surgeon. The provider can expect to work 1 - 3 weeks per month. The locum tenens physician will see 15 - 20 patients per day and 7 - 10 cases per week. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with an ACLS certification. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 1 - 3 weeks per month
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 7 - 10 cases per week
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- open and endovascular procedures
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.