Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job Unknown, OR
We are looking to fill a temporary psychiatry job now open at an Oregon medical facility. This is weekday coverage from 8 am - 5 pm. Your duties include seeing detox, trauma, substance abuse and psychiatric disorder treatment for approximately 12 - 16 patients per day. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Will provide assistance in getting an OR state license. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Weekdays 8 am - 5 pm; 1:5 weekday and weekend call
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 12 - 16 patients per day depending on severity of cases; 1-4 new admits; average LOS 10.4 days
- Detox, general psychiatric disorders, trauma and substance abuse
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.