Full Time Internal Medicine Job Park Rapids, MN
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Minnesota with their search for an internal medicine physician due to growth. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. The incoming physician will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. Come join another IM and 2 APPs that work in a new clinic and remodeled hospital. You will need a Minnesota medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. This is an NHSC loan repayment site.
This position is located in the heart of Minnesota lake country with over 70 lakes available to explore, with incomparable fishing and watersports to enjoy. It is an easy drive to Fargo, North Dakota and 3 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2642299.
- New clinic and remodeled hospital
- Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Join another IM and 2 APPs
- Average 15 to 20 patients per day
- Above average compensation and benefits
- NHSC loan repayment site
- Stipend and bonus program available
- Centrally located in the heart of the lakes country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.