Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, WV
An exciting locum tenens medical oncology opportunity is now available in West Virginia. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WV state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 12 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.