Permanent Psychiatry Job Manhattan, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, PTO, and 1 week of CME with a stipend.
You will enjoy working in Manhattan. It has big-name attractions, such as Central Park, the Empire State Building, St. Patrick's Cathedral, the High Line, and One World Observatory. There are world-class museums, restaurants and concert halls. Manhattan also contains charming neighborhoods and hidden green spaces, trendy boutiques and classic bars.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2642330.
- Competitive salary and a sign-on bonus
- Oversee and lead the services
- Responsible for all aspects of service delivery
- Very light call responsibilities
- Must have 3 years of experience
- Completed a child/adolescent fellowship
- Board certified in C/A required
- Major teaching site
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.