Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, CO
A new locum tenens obstetrics/gynecology opportunity is now available in Colorado. The assignment schedule will consist of 24-hour call coverage and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active CO state license for this assignment.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CO state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: 40 - 50% C-section rate
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.