Full Time Psychiatry Job Pittsburgh, PA
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for a neuropsychologist. Work Monday through Friday in both inpatient and outpatient settings. The neuropsychologist will work closely with a psychometrician, team of neurologists, and neurosurgeons. Candidates that have experience with stroke patients would be a plus. This is your opportunity to work at one of the most technologically sophisticated hospitals in the area.
In addition to an excellent base salary, you will also be offered student loan repayment, full comprehensive benefits, long- and short-disability, generous PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2642382.
- Adult psychologist
- Both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Experience with stroke patients a plus
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Excellent base salary and benefits
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Generous PTO
- Close to Pittsburgh, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.