Full Time Breast Surgery Job Northern, CA
An established private practice in California needs a breast surgeon to join them. There are 4 oncologists in this group that are seeing a high volume of breast surgery cases and would like to bring in a breast surgeon to start up the breast surgery specialty. The incoming physician will have a choice of which office they would like to work at and will perform surgeries in 2 different hospitals. There is also access to an ambulatory surgical center. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible.
This employed position offers a competitive base salary and incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance, vacation/holidays, CME allowance, loan repayment, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2642416.
- Competitive salary with full and complete benefits
- Practice 100% breast surgery
- Start up the breast surgery specialty
- Option to work at 1 of 2 locations
- Established private practice with 4 oncologists
- Perform surgeries at 2 hospital locations
- Also access to an ambulatory surgery center
- Both practices are in large cities with regional airports
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.