Full Time ObGyn Job Unknown, AL
A single-specialty practice in Alabama needs an OB/GYN with robotics training. Come join several other physicians in an office space that is right next to the hospital campus. The current inpatient call is 1:4. This is a hospital-owned practice where you will be employed. It is also a great opportunity to see normal OB and advanced GYN cases. If you do not currently hold a license in AL, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application.
You will receive an excellent compensation package with RVU bonuses, and a sign-on bonus. A residency stipend is available to qualified candidates. You will also be provided with a retirement plan, medical benefits, vacation, loan repayment, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2642520.
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Loan repayment/residency stipend available
- Join an established practice with several physicians
- Robotics training required
- Normal OB and advanced GYN cases
- Office space next to hospital campus
- Current inpatient call is 1:4
- Great Alabama location near the water
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.