Full Time Palliative Medicine Job Ablilene, TX
Abilene, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally. BC/BE Palliative Care physician needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within a 150-mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians, as well as residents, will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus, and stipend can be offered. Applicants MUST have strong Texas ties.
· Full-time annual salary of $231,110
· $100 per documented hour for covering Hospice outside of normal hours
· 3 year contract
· Potential Annual Quality Incentive ($10K)
· Sign-on bonus ($25K)
· Relocation and house hunting allowance (up to $20K)
· Potential student loan repayment
· Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
· Marketing to the region and community
· Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, etc.)
· 30 days of Designated Time Off and 18 weeks of Extended Illness Bank hours
· TX License Renewal Fee Reimbursement (up to $2K)
· Malpractice Coverage (includes tail coverage)
· Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. This mid-sized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400,000. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly, and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family. Hendrick Health System in Abilene, Texas serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest. Founded in 1924, it is now licensed for 564 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.
please send cv to email@example.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.