Locum Tenens Correctional Medicine Job CA
· Location: Central California (30 mins north of San Francisco, CA)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
· Requirements: CA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: Full-Time & Part-Time Schedules Available (please inquire)
· Duration: July 27th – Jan. 31st (possible extension)
· Compensation: $215/hr - $220/hr
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the West Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide full-time/part-time coverage. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.