Locum Tenens Correctional Medicine Job WI
· Location: Southern Wisconsin (1-hr 10 mins north of Milwaukee, WI)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
· Requirements: WI license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: 30-hrs/week
· Duration: July 20th, 2020 – Jan. 20th, 2021 (w/ possible extension)
· Compensation: up to $12,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the Mid-West. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide part-time coverage for 30-hrs per week. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants. The patients are low-to-medium security inmates.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.