Permanent Psychiatry Job Denver, CO
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with rounded and paid call. You will also be offered full medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of PTO (includes holidays), relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 401k retirement plan with matching contributions, paid malpractice insurance, and up to $60K in loan repayment per year.
Come live and practice in Colorado. This city is has a beautiful, growing downtown, new museums, top-rated dining, and so much more. Visitors and residents often say it is their favorite city in the country. And to top it all off you will have access the skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and amazing views offered by the Colorado Rockies.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641648.
- Competitive compensation with loan repayment
- Relocation, sign-on, and full benefits package
- Clinical and administrative time
- Monday through Friday schedule plus paid call
- Must have 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Option to work with children/adolescents and/or adults with eating disorders
- No eating disorder experience required
- Full support staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.