Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Northern, NJ
An exciting hematologist-oncologist opportunity to open a new practice in New Jersey. The practice is affiliated with a health system on the list of the best US companies to work for, and has an existing and robust network. This is a solo medical oncologist role treating a 50-50 hematology to oncology mix. There will be a breast surgeon, surgical oncologist, on-site pharmacy, and a support staff. The goal is to have 2 full time hematologist oncologists. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with light call responsibilities. They are looking for candidate with leadership experience that value quality and patient care, and are excited about building a new practice. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible, and have completed a 3-year hematology oncology fellowship.
This opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health/vision/dental benefits, life and AD&D insurance, LTD and STD, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and loan repayment.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641793.
- Excellent benefits and loan repayment available
- Health system has been named 'Top 100 U.S. Companies to Work for'
- Monday through Friday schedule with light call duties
- An existing and robust network
- Solo physician with support staff for a new practice site
- Completed a 3 year hematology/oncology fellowship
- Leadership experience is a must
- Great location within driving distance to Philadelphia and NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.