Full Time Family Practice Job Longview, WA
They are offering a competitive salary based on years of experience plus a regional sign-on bonus. You will also receive loan repayment or primary care sign-on bonus, ADD and life insurance, LTD and STD, retirement plan options and pension, 1 week of CME plus annual stipend, 3 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays, and malpractice insurance.
Longview is ideally situated between Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon, offering residents a rural life-style with year-round opportunities for recreation. It is the largest city in Cowlitz County.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please email CV to email@example.com or call 203.663.9378. Refer to job number 2641933.
- Growing clinic
- 4-day workweek option
- 36 hours of patient contact plus 4 hours for administrative time
- Full support staff with imaging, labs, urgent care, pharmacy, and social work services
- Must have WA and OR license
- Competitive compensation, regional sign-on bonus, and benefits
- Student loan repayment or primary care sign-on bonus
- 90 minutes from the Pacific Ocean or Cascade Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.