Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job TX
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation based on guidelines with MGMA standards. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, malpractice coverage, and possible loan repayment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2641944.
- Hospital-employed position
- Join a tight-knit group
- No call responsibilities
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Must have 2 years of practice experience
- Strong medical oncology and hematology background
- City is centrally located near other metro Texas cities
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.