Full Time Psychiatry Job Chicago, IL
CompHealth is currently assisting a Chicago, Illinois program with their search for a medical director who will work with eating disorder patients. The incoming director will also oversee physicians in other locations through a teleconference system on-site in Chicago. The specialties supported are residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient care. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will have both administrative and clinical duties. The client welcomes candidates who are board certified or board eligible with 1 to 2 years of administrative experience. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of an IL medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with rounded and paid call. You will also be offered full medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of PTO (includes holidays), relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 401k retirement plan with matching contributions, paid malpractice insurance, and up to $60K in loan repayment per year.
You will enjoy working in Chicago, IL. You will have access to all the dining, benefits, culture, art, and entertainment the Windy City has to offer.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641950.
- Competitive compensation with loan repayment
- Relocation, sign-on, and full benefits package
- Clinical and administrative time
- Monday through Friday schedule plus paid call
- Must have 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Option to work with children/adolescents and/or adults with eating disorders
- No eating disorder experience required
- Full support staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.