Full Time Psychiatry Job Bellevue, WA
CompHealth is currently assisting a clinic in Washington with their search for a psychiatrist who will work with eating disorder patients. The psychiatrist will have the option to work with children/adolescents or adults. This is a flexible role where the physician will be able to provide inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization, traditional intensive outpatient, or virtual intensive outpatient care. Psychiatrists who are not child/adolescent trained will have the opportunity to gain experience in the C/A units if desired. The client welcomes candidates who are board certified and board eligible with 1 to 2 years of administrative experience. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a WA medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working and living in the Seattle area with its upscale population and seemingly endless array of great eateries and unique shopping opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2641955.
- Generous loan repayment and competitive compensation
- Flexible role, option for IP, OP, residential, partial hospitalization, IOP, and virtual IOP
- Option to treat adults or child/adolescent patients
- No eating disorder experience needed, will train
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- 25 days of PTO and paid holidays
- Gorgeous waterfront city
- Minutes from Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.