Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Brooklyn, NY
A new chief of hematology-oncology opportunity is now available in New York. Oversee the growth and expansion of oncology services. Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. There is an even split of blood disorder and solid tumor duties. Once a physician is seeing 20 patients per day, the facility will give them an NP or PA. Join 3 other hematologist-oncologists and other mid-levels that use a multidisciplinary team approach to cancer care. Candidates must have at least 2 years of leadership experience and qualify for a faculty appointment of professor or associate professor.
This position offers a competitive compensation package with shared equity after 3 years of employment. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, full paid benefits for physician and family, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays,1 week of CME and stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come practice in Brooklyn, NY, which is a rejuvenated and exciting borough to live in, just across from Manhattan. You will be working in an area that is undergoing regrowth and gentrification and offers every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world to that unparalleled Brooklyn vibe.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2641966.
- Excellent earning potential
- Leadership opportunity
- Oversee the growth and expansion of oncology services
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call will be discussed directly with the candidate
- Join 3 other hematologist-oncologists with mid-level support
- Triple board certified optimal, not mandatory
- Outstanding location only minutes to Manhattan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.