Full Time Cardiovascular Surgery Job Eastern, IA
A hospital in Iowa needs 2 additional cardiothoracic surgeons. Join 1 other CT surgeon and see a mix of cardiac and thoracic cases. The call schedule will be 1:3. The hospital has an Si and Xi robot, and an established TAVR program. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. If you do not have an active IA medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a salary guarantee plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, a life insurance plan, vacation/holidays, 1 week of CME and a $6,000 stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2642074.
- Be employed by a very financially stable hospital
- Need is for 2 CT surgeons
- Join 1 other CT surgeon
- See a mix of cardiac and thoracic cases
- TAVR program is established
- Hospital has 2 robots both the Xi and Si
- Board certified and board eligible welcomed
- Area has excellent school systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.